1. Alerts are best viewed in Microsoft Outlook or other major email clients enabled to read HTML (Microsoft Word as editor). Body of email should appear as a word document with internal hyperlink.
2. We recommend that you add email@example.com
to your White List and Trusted Sender List.
3. Snapshot summarizing (first section of bulletin) is an additional level of filtering (reading and analysis) performed by our staff to provide you with the ability to quickly review the key information and assess the alert’s relevance to your organization, and react immediately when warranted.
4. FoodTrack offers services to food companies engaged in the production, manufacturing, and distribution of food products, and certain U.S. government regulatory agencies. FoodTrack reserves the right to refuse services to any individual, company, or other organization and its sole discretion.
5. Alerts are intended for internal use only.